1960/70s Vintage Ah Chuk hand tailored Silk Evening dress with matching jacket
1960/70s Vintage Silk Ah Chuk handmade Evening dress with matching jacket
AH CHUK is a very well-known Designer and Tailor from Hong Kong who started in the 1960s. They still exist today and seem to concentrate on fine tailored wear for men & women.
The dress & jacket description
- V neck,
- A line skirt,
- long sleeve dress
- Matching V neck matching fabric covered button front jacket
- Amazing floral print in a number of different tones of green & brown.
- 100% Silk.
- Princess seams for better shape
- Fully lined
- No care instructions included , would suggest Gentle Hand Wash & drip dry or Dry Cleaning
- Back metal zipper
- Hook & eye closures
- Dress Measurements – Taken flat (Closest AUS size would be 8-10)
- Underarm to underarm seam – 47cm
- Inside Sleeve Length – 42cm
- Skirt width at the bottom – 90cm
- Length inside neck to bottom – 140cm
- From my observation the Dress & Jacket are in remarkable condition for their age.