We're an independent womenswear brand, based in Brighton, UK. It's our mission to design clothing our customers love to wear, produced in an ethical and sustainable way, enabling us to support social and environmental causes close to our hearts.
Our Community (You guys!)
We love what we do, designing something that adds a little sunshine to your day.
By shopping Sugarhill you make it possible for us to keep making important stuff like dinosaur jumpers and dresses with pockets (pockets are everything) but also help us do our little bit to support other people, animals and our planet. Thank you for being awesome!
We're a small business and we plan to keep it that way, as it allows us to produce our collections in an ethical and sustainable way, and share our profits with our charity partners. We keep our productions small so there's less waste and make fewer styles than many brands, so we can focus on the quality and distinctive design of each piece.
- 90% of our garments we make are made from cotton or viscose, which are natural fibres that are biodegradable and less harmful than synthetic fibres.
- Most of our cotton garments, including all our t-shirts are made from organic cotton.
- By the end of 2021 we aim to have 75% of all our viscose from sustainably managed sources.
Recycled & Biodegradable packaging
- Our mailing bags are made from recycled paper and are fully recyclable.
- We are trialling biodegradable clothing bags made from plant material instead of using plastic and by November 2020 100% of products will be packed in biodegradable bags.
All our suppliers are asked to sign the Ethical Trading Initiative (ETI) which summarises the ethical standards under which our products must be manufactured.
These include paying a living wage, safe and humane working practices and zero discrimination. For the full ETI Base code see here.
Sorry, there are no products matching your search